1. COMPANY BENEFITS
- Improved financial performance;
- Lower operating costs;
- Enhanced brand image and reputation;
- Increased sales and customer loyalty;
- Greater productivity and quality;
- More ability to attract and retain employees;
- Reduced regulatory oversight;
- Access to capital;
- Workforce diversity;
- Product safety and decreased liability.
2. BENEFITS TO THE COMMUNITY AND
THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- Charitable contributions;
- Employee volunteer programs;
- Corporate involvement in community education, employment, and homelessness programmes;
- Product safety and quality.
3. ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS
- Greater material recyclability;
- Better product durability and functionality;
- Greater use of renewable resources;
- Integration of environmental management tools into business plans, including life-cycle assessment and costing, environmental management standards, and eco-labelling.